Who we are and how to contact us
Our website is operated by Sensand Technologies Pty Ltd (ACN 612 784 997 (“we”, “our” or “us”).
To contact us, please email [email protected]
We may make changes to these terms or our website
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products or services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). All such rights are reserved.
The “Sensand” name and logo are the intellectual property of Sensand and registered as trademarks in Australia. You are not permitted to use our trademarks without our written approval.
Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you infringe our intellectual property or otherwise breach these terms, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
In accessing or using our website, you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our platform or any content on our website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate usage;
- use or index any content or data on our website for purposes of competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our website or any content from our website in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- act in violation of any term of use or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website; or
- attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our website contains links to other resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those third party resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website, apps, products or services; or
- use of or reliance on any content we display.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Last modified 13 October 2021